Click Here for the article on " ISO/DIS 9001 - OPERATION - Determination of requirements for products and services - Customer communication"
Forthcoming ISO 9001:2015 QMS - OPERATION - Requirements for products and services - Determination and review of requirements
Keshav Ram Singhal
Clause 8.2.2 requires determining requirements and clause 8.2.3 requires reviewing requirements related to products and services.
Ensure to define:
- Requirements for product and services
- Applicable legal requirements
- Requirements considered necessary
Review (before committing to supply product/service to the customer)
- Requirements specified by the customer
- Requirements for delivery and post-delivery
- Requirements necessary for specified and intended use
- Requirements determined by the organization
- Legal requirements applicable to product/service
- Contract/order requirements changed/differed from previously communicated
- To meet claims offered for products and services
- Organization has ability to meet the requirements
- Resolving contract/order requirements changed/differed from previously expressed
- Confirming customer's requirements before acceptance, when customer not providing documented statement of his requirements.
Retain documented information (as applicable)
- Results of review
- Any new requirements for the product/service